Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Survived!!



Thanks for all of your kind words of support!!! I survived the first day back at work. It was definitely an adjustment and I was surprised at how quickly the time went by. My skills are a bit rusty but I know that they will improve over time. I just have to work on adjusting my schedule and balancing everything that I need to do. I came home to a nice surprise, a package from UPS...a book from Hatchette to review! I'll surprise you guys and share the title in next weeks Mailbox Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I had no doubt you'd survive! How nice to have a new book waiting for you when you arrived home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Mary and Jenn said! Can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahooooo Bonnie, I knew you'd do ok. Glad it went well and coming home to books is always a nice thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Bonnie! I am so glad to hear your day went well.

    Good luck with tweaking your schedule. It always takes some time to adjust but eventually everything falls into place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... So good to hear that :)

    best wishes for more days that are wonderful for u :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!