- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
It was quite a challenge to think of some weird things about myself that I wanted to share with the world! So here goes....
- I have to wear socks to bed. Even when it's warm out. I rarely sleep without them. I've been known to get up in the middle of the night and put socks on and not realize it when I wake up in the morning with socks on!
- I like to have closet doors and cupboard doors closed all the time. It bugs me when my family leaves them wide open and there is no one around! Also, if I go to a friend or families house and I see their kitchen cupboards open, I like to close them!
- I have so many books to be read that my shelves are overflowing and it doesn't stop me from getting more books!!
- I am very picky about used books. I cannot stand books that stink from perfume or smoke, are water or food stained, torn, don't have dustjackets, have dog eared pages etc.
- I find solicitors who come to the door and call very annoying. It feels like a huge invasion of my privacy...especially the guys that bang on the door as if there is an emergency! I try to avoid them, unless it is school kids from the neighborhood selling for school fundraisers.
- I can't stand it when my gas tank is less than half full...I always worry that I will run out of gas and get stuck somewhere!
Now the question is who to tag next? I have no idea who has already done this meme, so apologies in advance if you’ve been tagged before (or hate this kind of thing). I hereby tag: