Friday, September 26, 2008

Blogging....over 2,000 visitors so far!!

I wanted to share my excitement with you that I have had over 2,000 visits to my blog in less than 3 months! I didn't even add the counter right away when I set up my blog. I just started blogging this past July and it has been the perfect way for me to channel my love and passion for books and reading! I have also learned that I love to write as well. I have met such wonderful friends already in the book blogging world and am thrilled that I can connect with others that are like me and who love books! I have already had several authors contact me directly to read and review their books and I continue to get requests on a regular basis. I was honored to have my first giveaway of a debut novel and have several more giveaways planned. I wanted to thank everyone who has visited and commented. I have many blogs listed in my blogroll of favorite blogs and websites. If I have yours listed, I would appreciate it if you add my blog to your blogroll as well. I will be glad to do the same and add your blog to my blogroll, just send me an email or comment here. I also have a goal to increase my google reader subscribers so would appreciate it if you could add my blog to your google reader. I have close to 100 blogs in my google reader already!

I want to thank Avis at She reads and reads who highlighted my blog during BBAW week when she posted on the question about "the book blogs we love to read that didn’t make the list of nominations". You can read her post here.

Thanks to everyone!!!!!!!

~Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're already on my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!:) that's an awesome deal!:) 2000 visitors already? I love your blog. I am sure now that a lot of other people do as well!:)
    Ramya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Bonnie, and thanks for mentioning my post! Can you change my name to just plain Avis though, please? OK, I'm off to check how many visitors I've had since I started my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bermuda-Thanks! You're on my google reader also.

    Ramya-Thanks so much for your kind words!


    Avis-Thanks and I changed your name. Definitely do a check to see how many visitors you have had and post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bonnie. That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!