Monday, September 1, 2008

Blog Spotlight at J. Kayes Book Blog!!!!



....Is Spotlighted on J. Kayes Book Blog!!!!


I am truly honored to be one of the blogs that J. Kaye is spotlighting on her blog J. Kayes Book Blog..check it out here! I just started my blog last month and it has been a fabulous experience already!!! I've met some great new friends and have gotten such awesome support from fellow bloggers. I am so impressed with the quality of the book blogs out there and am looking forward to getting to know as many of you as I can! Please add your comments as I would love to visit your blog as well. I will be having my first book giveaway this month of a new author's first book..I can't tell you more yet....so.....please stop back!!

5 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm also a newbie blogger and I've also found that other bloggers are very friendly and helpful. Hope you get lots of new viewers on account of the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, congratulations on the spotlight! You've done a nice job getting your blog going. I enjoy your book reviews. I'm so glad you decided to join in the blogging fun :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that Bonnie-how awesome! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is well deserving of a spotlight. You have put lots of love into this and it shows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!