Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is on tour the month of August with 
host Jennifer D from 5 Minutes for Books


It's been quite awhile since I've participated in Mailbox Monday where we share the books that came into our house the last week. I did receive one new book in the mail:



Wallflower in Bloom by Claire Cook from Paperbackswap

I can't wait to read this one as Claire Cook is one of my favorite authors, it just may be the perfect book for me to read next! 



9 comments:

  1. I love Claire Cook too! Enjoy the book. I haven't read this one yet, myself. I'm trying to post a bit more as I have been very lax. This past school year killed my leisure reading time. Hope I can continue to carve out some time for myself this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have that one...isn't it terrible that I don't know for sure...BRB...okay, i don't!! But I have a few of her other ones!! Enjoy and I hope it hits the mark!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that last week - it's delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like such a fun book...ENJOY!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday-813.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks a fun summer read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything by Claire Cook before. I love paperbackswap though - so much fun to get book swaps in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got that from PBS already? I'm hoping to read (maybe listen) to it soon. I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to read a Claire Cook book. I should as she comes from my home town. Hope you enjoy it, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!