Monday, October 24, 2011

Mailbox Monday







~Mailbox Monday~  
is hosted by Savvy Verse and Wit
 during the month of September.
We share what books that we found in our mailboxes last week. 

MAILBOX MONDAY
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at The Printed Page, who graciously hosted it for a long, long time, before turning it into a touring meme (details here).


This is what I received in my mailbox:






When We Were Strangers by Pamela Schoenewaldt

The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman



7 comments:

  1. I just added both to my Goodreads "to be read" list. Hope you enjoy them, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of The Lost Wife. It sounds a bit more upbeat than most books set in that time period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of both of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss stopping by??? Sorry! I loved loved loved When We Were Strangers and I've heard great buzz about The Lost Wife...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!