Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Salon: Back to School








Things have been quiet here on the blog as it's Back to School week for my son and I. My son started 7th grade and sadly, he thought it wasn't too cool for mom to take a first day of school picture. I disagree and fortunately, we took family pictures last week so I have a good picture of him around this time of year. The school district I work for starts next week and I am starting the scheduling, planning and organizing process with changes ahead for the school year. I'll be working with 5th through 12th graders so it will definitely be an interesting year.  I'm fortunate to work part time and I have great team members to work with.  

I've finished reading a few books and have reviews to work on for:

Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy (Audio book)


What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (Kindle)




I am currently reading:



The Killer Angels: A Novel of the Civil War by Michael Shaara (For September book club)


The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (Audio book)


The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht (Audio book on ipod)


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!