Monday, August 25, 2008

Book Buzz Meme!!

Another first for me here in blogging world....I was tagged by Dar at Peeking between the pages for a meme. It looks like fun so here it goes....

Book Buzz Meme:

I am going to list three categories of books: 3 MUST Read Books, 3 Keep Your Eyes on These, and 3 Look for These Soon. Keeping with the theme, I am going to tag at least 3 bloggers. They should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. Then they should tag at least 3 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as it goes around the blogosphere. Since this is Book Buzz...please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.

3 MUST Read Books:

  • Somebody Else's Daughter by Elizabeth Brundage

  • Sweetsmoke by David Fuller

  • Matters of Faith by Kristy Kiernan (Check out my review here)

3 Keep Your Eyes on These:


  • Monique and the Mango Rains by Kris Holloway

  • WhiteBroken by Daniel Clay

  • The Vanishing Act Of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell

3 Look for These Soon:

  • Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

  • The Other Queen - Philippa Gregory

  • The Hour I first Believed by Wally Lamb

I subtracted The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff, The Memory of Water by Karen WhiteTime of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch.

I'm tagging:

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, Memes make my (apparently very small) brain hurt! Love to read them, hate to do them. I'm going to pass on this but thanks for thinking of me :~)

    And, wow, you are one luck lady winning books these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox. That was one we read for our book club too.

    I had forgotten about Wally Lamb's new book. I can't wait for that one to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,

    Thanks for the invitation but I think I'm going to pass this time. I have Jenny's wedding, open house at work and the list goes on and on! Thanks again-maybe sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!