Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Review: A Brand New Bookcase from CSN Office Furniture!

I received my bookcase from CSN Office Furniture and must say that the process was smooth from start to finish. CSN Office Furniture allowed me to choose any bookcase (within budget, of course)and I wrote about this in my post, Choosing a new bookcase. My husband, Greg, and I were excited to see what the bookcase would look like assembled and if it would fit in the spot we had chosen.



Here is a picture of the bookcase as it arrived in its original packaging:



The box wasn't that heavy, I believe 32 lbs or less. It arrived intact and there was no damage to the packaging.






This is a picture of what was inside the box and you can see how well everything was packaged with additional styrofoam added to protect the bookcase parts. The hardware was all together in a sealed package and included an allen wrench needed for assembly. I "assisted" Greg which wasn't much more than keeping him company and reading the directions as this was an easy bookcase to assemble. We found the directions straightforward and easy to follow. Each part was labeled and the diagram was easy to read. I could have easily assembled this myself. All of the predrilled holes lined up and there were no problems assembling the bookcase. It's sturdy and attractive and it has floor levelers that you screw into the bottom of each leg which can be adjusted for uneven floors.


And now for the final unveiling, the completed bookcase.....







Here is the bookcase assembled in a nice spot in our bedroom. I've added some favorite books to the top shelf, the middle shelf holds books that I need to read soon for review, challenges etc. The bottom shelf is for Greg's books . I am sharing our new bookcase with him also!


Overall, we are both very happy with this great bookcase. I chose this bookcase as I liked the rustic look with the wrought iron blended with the darker wood that gave it a modern touch. The bookcase complements our bedroom and I am happy to have more shelves to display our books.



I want to thank CSN Office Furniture for this opportunity to review the Antigua Four Tier Bookcase. They were a pleasure to work with from the start and I was impressed with their efficiency in ordering the bookcase I requested quickly. I was sent a shipping confirmation with a tracking number through Fed Ex and was able to track the bookcase as it was shipped across the country and determined when the bookcase would be delivered. Their shipping is fast and in many cases, shipping is free. The Antigua Four Tier Bookcase that I ordered is sold for only $69.99 and includes free shipping. I will definitely consider purchasing more bookcases or office furniture from CSN Office Furniture in the future.







20 comments:

  1. I can see why you love it - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bookshelf looks great. It was so nice of you to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bookshelf...I also like the mixture of the wrought iron and dark wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for that little spot! Love it. I'm still waiting for one of my rooms to be vacated so I can have a book nook. For a really cool library see Diane Keaton's library -- http://zqueenbees.blogspot.com/2009/08/book-nook.html ~~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! That is a beautiful bookshelf. I actually have wrought iron lamps in my living, so this would look great there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!
    I'm going to an author signing Thursday night at 7 at the B&N in Eton (on Chagrin) if you are interested. I'll email you later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, the bookcase looks great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the look of that bookcase. I might have to check out that website!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely, Bonnie! Too small, though; my TBR beast would bury it in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just lovely. I really like the fact that it sounds that the instructions were easy to follow and that it went together so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the wrought iron look too. Very cool bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bookshelf is really pretty!!! Sounds like it went together easily and wasn't a problem at all. Must browse their website!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad you said it was easy to assemble. That is my biggest issue with companies. It's like you need job training just to put the thing together - so glad this was easy, breezy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this bookcase, Bonnie. Great post, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bookcase looks great! :-) glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! That's gorgeous -- and affordable! Glad you like it.


    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie--the bookshelf looks absolutely great! I really like the darker wood with wrought iron as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bookshelf looks fantastic. WOW! Great set up...and you're sharing it...that's nice of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! You lucky-ducky! It looks fabulous, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!