Monday, April 6, 2009

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. We share what books that we found in our mailboxes last week. I had another full mailbox last week. Here is what I got:





























I loved, I lost, I made spaghetti by Giulia Melucci (Hachette)
One False Note (The 39 Clues book 2) by Gordon Korman (Paperbackswap)-This is for my son.
With Violets by Elizabeth Robards (Paperbackswap)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen, Bk 1) by Joanne Fluke (Paperbackswap)
Strawberry Shortcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, Bk 2) by Joanne Fluke (Paperbackswap)
The Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young (Paperbackswap)
The Physick book of Deliverance Dane by Katherin Howe ( Hyperion )
The Household guide to Dying: A Novel about Life by Debra Adelaide (Penguin)


What books came into your house last week?


12 comments:

  1. I also got the Physick Book. You had a great week. I want more than one of those. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great looking books last week. The only one we got in common was the Physick book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great looking books; I hope you enjoy them.

    here's my mailbox: http://savvyverseandwit.blogspot.com/2009/04/mailbox-monday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am liking the Howe book :)
    Have fun reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice load there Bonnie. Lucky you that you got the Deliverance Book. I think I put my name in for it but truthfully I can't remember. I guess if it shows up this week I'll be getting it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deliverance looks good and I haven't heard of the rest..looks like it was fun to open up your mailbox this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMM - All that food!! Strawberry Shortcake and Chocolate Chip murders??

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice load of books Bonnie. I hope to get the Spaghetti book soon to review. Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list of books. I haven't heard of any of these other than the Deliverance Dane one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You certainly had a great week. My Enemy's Cradle sounds so good. Enjoy your new books!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Two more just went on the wish list. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!