Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. We share what books that we found in our mailboxes last week. My mailbox wasn't as full last week. This is what I received:
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell
- Parenting Your Anxious Child with Mindfulness and Acceptance by Christopher McCurry
- Hungry Woman in Paris by Josefina Lopez (Hachette)
- Alone in the Kitchen with an eggplant by Jenni Ferrari-Adler
- The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan
I've been spammed with comments in chinese and have had to add comment moderation for the time being. I know that other bloggers have had this happen to them. What have you done to get rid of this spamming?!