Monday, March 18, 2013

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday...What Are You Reading?






~Mailbox Monday~

Is a place for readers to share what books came into their house last week and explore great blogs!

(March host is Caitlin at Chaotic Compendiums)






 The Island Girls by Nancy Thayer and Copycat by Gillian White from Netgalley





We discuss books that we've read and 
what we are planning to read for the week.


What I read and wrote about last week:

Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio

The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber


*Giveaway posted for: Me Before You by JoJo Moyes, go here to enter


Reading this week: 

The Good House by Ann Leary (Audio Book) 

A Year at 32 September Way by Mary Ylisela (Kindle)



10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts about Island Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberry Winter is one on my tbr list.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/mailbox-monday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Island Girls is going on my list! It sounds perfect for a summer read. (now, if it were only summer) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've still not got to Sarah Jio though its on my TBR! Enjoy the books and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Island Girls sounds great. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both sound good.

    ENJOY!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving both of these titles!!!! I'm surprised that I was able to stay away from them on Netgalley!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been so good with NetGalley, I want both those titles ... looks like I'll have to let Staci know I've blown it for March lol. Blackberry Winter is on my TBR stack and I enjoyed The Inn At Rose Harbor. Off to check out your review and I'm now following you :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, Nancy Thayer, I didn't know she had a new one out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing a comment!